2026년 10월 9일 금요일

880. 친구에게 보내는 가을 편지

귀한 벗에게 드리는 가을편지

살아온 세월(歲月)을 돌아보면
햇살 같던 열정(熱情)도,
가슴 뛰던 사랑(愛情)도
언젠가부터 조금씩 잔잔해집니다.

찬 바람이 불고, 나뭇잎이 물드는
지금, 우리의 마음도 자연(自然)
처럼 한결 느긋해지고 부드러워
집니다.
젊은 날엔 앞만 보고 달려왔지만,
이제는 멈춰 서서
함께 걷고 싶은 사람이 그립습니다.

세월은 흘러가도
사람의 온기(溫氣)는 남습니다.
같이 웃고, 같은 하늘을 바라보며
조용히 마음을 나눌 수 있는 사람—
그런 벗(朋友)이 있다면
삶은 여전히 아름답습니다.

가을 하늘 아래서
따뜻한 차 한 잔을 나누고,
걷는 길 위에서
바람의 냄새와 낙엽의 속삭임을
듣는 순간,
그 곁에 누군가가 있다면
그것만으로 충분히 행복하지요.

나이가 든다는 건
무언가를 잃는 것이 아니라,
조금 더 깊이 느낄 줄 알게 되는 것.
이해(理解)가 많아지고,
말보다 눈빛으로 마음을
전하게 되는 것.

그래서 진짜 친구(親舊)는
멀리 있어도 마음이 닿고,
오랜 침묵 속에서도 서로를
알아봅니다.
함께 늙는 것이 아니라
함께 익어가는 존재(存在)이지요.

혹시 지금,
시간이 너무 흘러버린 것 같아
아쉽다면 그건 아직도 마음이
젊다는 뜻입니다.

이 가을,
서로의 이름을 다시 한번 떠올리며
감사(感謝)의 인사를 전해봅니다.
남은 날들은 덤(贈)이 아니라
우리에게 주어진 두 번째 봄일지도 모릅니다.

좋은 아침,
당신이라는 귀한 벗에게
가을빛처럼 따뜻한 마음을 보냅니다.
오늘은 그대 마음에도
고운 단풍 한 잎이 내려앉기를...
(An Autumn Letter to a Precious Friend

Looking back on the years I have lived
Even the passion that was like sunshine,
Even the love that made my heart race
At some point, it starts to calm down little by little.

The cold wind blows, and the leaves change color
Now, our hearts are nature
I become more relaxed and softer, like that
I am.
In my youth, I ran forward without looking back,
Now, stop and
I miss the person I want to walk with.

Even as time flows by
Human warmth remains.
Laughing together, looking at the same sky
Someone with whom I can quietly share my heart—
If there were such a friend
Life is still beautiful.

Under the autumn sky
sharing a cup of warm tea,
On the Path
The scent of the wind and the whisper of fallen leaves
The moment I heard it,
If there is someone by your side
That is enough to make me happy.

Aging is
It's not about losing something,
Learning to feel a little more deeply.
Understanding increases,
With a look, not with words, convey the heart
What is conveyed.

So a true friend (親舊) is
Even if we're far apart, our hearts connect,
Even through long silence, for each other
I'll look into it.
Not growing old together
It is a being that ripens together.

Right now,
It feels like too much time has just slipped away
If there is any regret, it is still in the heart
It means young.

This autumn,
Recalling each other's names once again
I would like to express my

gratitude.
The remaining days are not a gift
It may be the second spring given to us.

Good morning,
To my precious friend, you
I send you a heart as warm as autumn light.
Today, in your heart as well
May a beautiful leaf of autumn foliage settle...)

댓글 없음:

댓글 쓰기

882.생명력의 관찰

정원사가 정원의 잡초를 뽑으며 짜증을 내고 있었다. 지나가던 사람이 물었다. “잡초는 심지도 않고 돌보지도 않는데 저토록 잘 자라는데, 왜 정성껏 심은 화초는 조금만 물이 부족해도 시들어 버립니까?” 정원사가 대답했다. “잡초는 신의 섭리가 돌보...