2026년 10월 7일 수요일

877.귀생과 섭생

마음의 쉼표(초)

이 말을 꼭 해주고 싶어요.
너무 애쓰지 마세요.
올 것은 오고
갈 것은 갑니다.

너무
조급해하지 마세요. 서두른다고 안될 일이 되고,
되는 일이 안 되는 것은 아닙니다.

화내지 마세요.
살다 보면 가족이나
친지, 동료, 친구, 이웃도 나와 너무 다른 생각 때문에
화가 나기도 합니다.

그럴수록 부드럽고 유해 지세요.
그러려니 하세요.
이 또한 지나가리라 하세요.
세월이 약이라고 생각하세요.
아래를 보고 사세요.
겉으로 아무리 행복한 사람도 들여다보면
근심걱정 없는 사람 없다네요.

세상에
사람은 넘쳐 나고, 나와 연을 맺은 사람도 많지만,

진정,
나와 생각과 성격이 같거나 비슷한 사람은 그리 흔치 않습니다.
물처럼 바람처럼 그냥 살아가세요.

모두가 건강이 제일이라고 하지만,
건강도 내 마음대로 할 수 없고,
모든 세상 이치처럼
나이와 함께 약해져 갑니다.
순리대로 살아야겠지요.

건강은 나이와 비례합니다.
건강을 억지로 되돌리려고
너무 애쓰지 마세요.
쇳덩어리도 세월이 가면 닳습니다.

이 세상에서
영원한 것은 없겠지요.
시간과 세월이 가면 모두가 고장 나는 이치와 같겠지요.

건강을 위해서
적당한 운동하시고,
좋은 식습관 실천 하시고,
당장 일어나지 않은 일에 너무 걱정하지 마시고,
스트레스 받지 말고, 자신을 위한 모든 것에 인색하지 말고, 즐겁고 낙천적으로
기분 좋게 생활하세요!

미워도 한 세상
좋아도 한 세상입니다.
(Comma of the Mind (Element)

I really want to say this.
Don't try so hard.
What is meant to happen will happen
I'm going.

Too
Be patient. Haste makes waste,
It doesn't mean that what is possible cannot be done.

Don't get angry.
In life, family or
Because relatives, colleagues, friends, and neighbors think so differently from me
I get angry too.

The more so, be gentle and kind.
Just let it be.
Say that this too shall pass.
Think of time as a cure-all.
Buy looking below.
No matter how happy someone seems on the outside, if you look inside
They say no one is without worries.

In the world
People are abundant, and many have formed ties with me, but,

Settle down,
People who share my thoughts or personality are not that common.
Live simply, like water and like the wind.

Everyone says health is the most important, but,
I can't control my health either,
Like all the laws of the world
I grow weaker with age.
I suppose I should live according to the natural order.

Health is proportional to age.
Trying to forcibly restore health
Don't try so hard.
Even a lump of iron wears down with time.

In this world
Nothing lasts forever, right.
It is the same with time and the passage of years—everything eventually breaks down.

For good health
Get some moderate exercise,

Practice good eating habits,
Don't worry too much about things that haven't happened yet,
Don't stress, don't be stingy with yourself, and be joyful and optimistic
Enjoy your life!

Even if I hate you, it's one world
Love is just one world.)

댓글 없음:

댓글 쓰기

881. 커피 한 잔이 가르쳐 준 노년의 지혜

☕️ 커피 한 잔이 가르쳐준            _ 노년의 지혜._ * 아침 햇살이 부드럽게 번지는 시간, 나는 커피가 가득 찬 컵을 손에 들고, 조심스레 걸음을 내디뎠다. 막 내린 커피의 온기가 손바닥에 전해졌고, 그 따스함을 느끼...