건강하고 장수(長壽)하는 사람들의
단 하나의 공통점(共通點)은
의외(意外)의 내용이었습니다
놀랍게도 우정(友情),
즉
"친구(親舊)"에서
그 원인(原因)이 있었다고 했습니다.
친구(親舊)가 없는 사람일수록
스트레스(stress)에 시달리고
마음고생(苦生)이 심(甚)하고
쉽게 병(病)에 걸리고
노화(老化)가 빨라지고
일찍 죽는 사람들이 많았다는
놀라운 사실(事實)입니다.
인생(人生)의 희로애락(喜怒哀樂)을
함께 나누는 친구(親舊)들이
주위(周圍)에 많고
그 친구들과 보내는
시간(時間)이 많을수록,
스트레스(stress)가 줄고
훨씬 더 건강(健康)한 삶을
유지(維持)했다는 것입니다.
과연(果然) 그렇다면
친구(親舊)란
나와 어떤 사이를
친구(親舊)라고 말하고 싶으십니까?
친구(親舊)란?
진정(眞正)한 친구란,
환경(環境)이 좋던
환경이 여의(如意)치 않던,
늘 내 주위(周圍)에 함께
있었으면 하는 부담(負擔) 없는
그런 사람입니다.
친구(親舊)란?
이런저런 문제(問題)가 생겼을 때
저절로 마음을 열고
의논(議論)하고 싶어지는
그런 사람입니다.
친구(親舊)란?
좋은 소식(所息)을 들으면
제일(第一) 먼저
그 기분 좋은 일을 알리고 싶은
그런 사람입니다.
친구(親舊)란?
다른 사람에게는
밝히고 싶지 않은 내용이나 일까지도
그에게만은 내 속내를 얘기하고 싶은
그런 사람입니다.
친구(親舊)란?
마음이 아프고
괴롭고 외로울 때
의지(依支)하고 싶은
그런 사람입니다.
친구(親舊)란?
이런저런 일로 인해
지치고 쓰러져 있을 때
곁에서 나를 지켜주고
보호해 주고 힘이 되어 주는
그런 사람입니다.
친구(親舊)란?
슬플 때
기대어서 맘 놓고 할 얘기 다 하고
마음 놓고 울 수 있는 어깨를 가진
그런 사람입니다.
친구(親舊)란?
내가 울고 있을 때
그의 얼굴에도
나와 같은 눈물이 보이는
그런 사람입니다.
친구(親舊)란?
내가 실수(失手)했다 해도
조금도 언짢은 표정(表情)을
짓지 않는 마음이 언제나 밝은
그런 사람입니다.
친구(親舊)란?
필요(必要)에 따라서 언제나
진실(眞實)된 충고(忠告)도 해주고
위로(慰勞)도 해주는
사람입니다.
친구(親舊)란?
내가 짊어진 무거운 짐을
나누어 함께 짊어지자며
조금이라도
가볍게 내 짐을 들어주는
사람입니다.
친구(親舊)란?
갖고 있는 비록 작은 물건일지라도
즐겁게 함께 나누어 쓸 수 있는
그런 사람입니다.
친구(親舊)란?
남에게 말하지 못할
비밀(秘密) 하나까지도
허심탄회(虛心坦懷)하게
털어놓고 속내를 나눌 수 있는
사람입니다.
진정(眞正)한 친구(親舊)란
어떤 관계(關係)이며
어떤 사이라야 하는지
밤이 새도록 이야기해도
못다 할 것입니다
이런 친구(親舊)
한 사람이라도 옆에 있다면
참으로 멋지고 훌륭한
인생을 살고 계십니다.!
(People who are healthy and live long
The only common point is
It was unexpected content
Surprisingly, friendship,
Namely
In "Friend (親舊)"
It was said that there was a cause.
The more a person has no friends (old acquaintances)
Suffering from stress
The suffering of the mind is severe
Get sick easily
Aging is speeding up
There were many people who died early
It is an astonishing fact.
The joys, anger, sorrows, and happiness of life
Friends (親舊) who share together
There are many around (周圍)
Spending with those friends
The more time,
Stress decreases
A much healthier life
It means it was maintained.
If that is indeed the case
What is a friend (親舊)
What kind of relationship are you in with me
Would you like to say “old friend”?
What is a “friend (親舊)”?
A genuine friend is,
The environment was good
The circumstances were not favorable,
Always together around me
A burden-free one that I wish existed
That's the kind of person.
What is a “friend (親舊)”?
When various problems arise
Open your heart on your own
Makes me want to discuss
That's the kind of person.
What is a “friend (親舊)”?
When you hear good news
First of all
I want to let you know about that pleasant thing
That's the kind of person.
What is a “friend (親舊)”?
To another person
Even matters or events I don’t want to reveal
I want to tell him exactly what I’m really thinking
That's the kind of person.
What is a “friend (親舊)”?
It hurts my heart
When you are distressed and lonely
something I want to rely on
That's the kind of person.
What is a “friend (親舊)”?
Because of various things
When you are tired and collapsed
Watch over me by my side
that protects and supports you
That's the kind of person.
What is a “friend (親舊)”?
When I'm sad
Lean on me, say everything you want to say without worry
With shoulders that can cry without worry
That's the kind of person.
What is a “friend (親舊)”?
When I am crying
Even on his face
One that shows tears like mine
That's the kind of person.
What is a “friend (親舊)”?
Even if I make a mistake
A slightly displeased expression
A heart that does not build is always bright
That's the kind of person.
What is a “friend (親舊)”?
Whenever, depending on necessity
I’ll also give you some truth‑filled advice
that even offers comfort (consolation)
It's a person.
What is a “friend (親舊)”?
The heavy burden I bear
Saying, “Let’s split it and bear it together.”
Even a little
lightly carrying my luggage for me
It's a person.
What is a “friend (親舊)”?
Even if it is only a small item I have
something that can be happily shared and used together
That's the kind of person.
What is a “friend (親舊)”?
Something I cannot tell others
Even a single secret
Openly and with a clear heart
A place where you can open up and share your true feelings
It's a person.
What a genuine friend (old friend) is
What kind of relationship, and
What kind of relationship should it be
Even if we talk until dawn
I won’t be able to do it
This kind of friend (old friend)
If even one person is beside you
Truly wonderful and excellent
You are living your life.!)
댓글 없음:
댓글 쓰기